Isolator & ConvertersWe provide our clients with high quality Isolators/Converters, which are offered at market leading prices. These products are manufactured using genuine grade raw material sourced from trusted vendors of the market.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Pressure, Level , FlowMeasurement|
The I/P Transmitter is a new series of electro-pneumatic transducers that convert an electrical signal to a proportional pressure output. It provides precision electro-pneumatic control to actuators, valves, positioners, final control elements and is ideally used for high-flow control devices. Its compact size and accessibility to ports and adjustments allow the unit to be installed in space-constrained locations or in a manifold for multi device control.
- Small footprint, compact size
- Manifold mounting configurations
- Built-in volume booster
- Terminal Block,Hirschmann
- Supply and output ports on front and back of unit
- Low air consumption
- External zero and span adjustments
- Low cost
- Field accessible orifice
- Electrical conduit connection meets CE requirements
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Isolation Voltage||Greater than 2.5 kV|
|Mounting||DIN rail mounting ABS enclosure|
|Voltage||90 -260 V AC|
|Dimensions||65(W) x 80(H) x 125(D) mm|
With maximum 4 parallel independent outputs signal isolator and converter din rail modules can provide single input.Accuracy:
- For Thermocouple and RTD Input, the calibration of output is done for the best straight line fit to give accuracy of /- 0.5% of the range.
- For other input the linearity depends on the input signal, where output accuracy is absolute to the input.